Thursday, July 1, 2010

dude...u suck...

heyzz! its 1st of july! 5 more months to december! I LUVVVV DECEMBER! cuz we will have our class gathering on that month! n i shld b the one who's organising! :) anyway, we'll talk about that l8r...
1stly: can GUESS WHO juz own up? its freaking irritating when ppl hu dont use their real names type NOT-SO-NICE stuff in my chatbox to insult people. lyk WTF? im NOT lesbo kay...N NO ONE EVER SAID THAT I WAS HOT...N I DUN LYK URE TYPE OF GAL. N R U EVEN A GAL??? SO, TO SAVE ALL THE TROUBLE, can u juz send me a msg or fb message to tell me hu u r? i promise i wun tell.
SO, get back to topic! its lyk mayb i'll book a chalet and soccer court.I'M sooooo kind RITE??? haizzz...5 months away...i might not even get a chance to hold...BUT DOUBLE WHACKO IS A MUST!
ANW, ndda go for hospital review cum checkup cum x-ray. knee hurts way way way too often...duno y lorh...haizzz....cant believe it lorh...left all my science notes in school...CAN'T FILE ANYTING!!!
im freaking tired now....
HE doesnt reply, he made me disappointed time and again...he is the onli one who is on my mind all the time...but y? y is he always the one who doesn't reply my smses? y is he always the one who avoids and never talks to me at class gatherings? im always looking forward to meeting him and talking to him...but...it seems lyk he always makes me feel THAT down...haizzz...Y? THINKIN OF THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE...
gotta go lerhs. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment